Monday, March 2, 2009

KEEP IT MOVING


Most people want to stay young after 50, enjoy a healthy life and have fun.

My husband and I love to dance. He is great, celebrating 71 years soon and enjoys a very active longevity. We like to have fun. Dancing is fantastic exercise. It is important to stay active, keep those muscles moving, the heart strong to stay young. There are many activities that provide excellent exercise if dancing is not your forte,. Whether you are 50, 60 or 70+, there are ways to get started by first checking out these tips and ideas.

Exercise increases your energy and stamina. I stretch in the privacy of my own bedroom and enjoy going for a nice walk several times a week, enjoying tropical palms trees nearby and the beauty of the mountains in the distance. I listen to music and inspirational CDs as I walk. Whatever your preferred form of exercise is, tennis, golf, aerobics, bicycling, yoga, walking or tearing it up on a dance floor, just get out there and MOVE IT to achieve a healthier, happier longevity.

How do you keep it moving to stay young?

3 comments:

Karen Aguilar said...

Hey - Keep us posted because whatever you're doing - I want some so I can look that good on the dance floor!

Anonymous said...

What great ideas. I want to be like that.

Anonymous said...

Love this picture of you two....you are an inspiration! Keep it up!!