
Staying young after 50 is very important to Baby Boomers today. Our society idolizes being young, looking young, acting young. Being just past baby boomer years, I also want to feel younger, look younger and BE younger. But I want a healthier longevity, not just in years.
Everyday, our cells are assaulted by things that damage our DNA. Resveratrol in red wine is in all the news and media today talking about anti-aging and how you can feel younger and live longer. Resveratrol and polyphenols have anti-aging benefits, that in the proper amounts, can help slow the aging process, repair damaged cells, and promote cellular longevity and more.
The French have long been known for drinking red wine, and even though eating a high fat diet, have fewer heart attacks than Americans. Dr. Joseph Maroon, in his book, The Longevity FACTOR, talks about the benefits of Resveratrol in red wine and polyphenols and how “Genes govern the cellular repair of damaged cells and regulate new cell growth, and they indirectly determine longevity. In other words, if we lose our ability to repair damaged cells, aging occurs prematurely.”
Baby Boomers want to stay young after 50, without cardiovascular disease, alzheimers, and other age related diseases. Baby Boomers are also spending billions of dollars every year on anti-aging products and
plastic surgery to get rid of their wrinkles, to look younger, chasing that elusive Fountain of Youth.
Well, I have found it. It is found in Resveratrol in red wine with polyphenols. Shaklee’s Vivix is a revolutionary breakthrough in the fight against anti- aging. Check out my favorite products and books.
Are you serious about living longer and feeling younger?

3 comments:
Great post and I love seeing Willie sitting down. That is a rarity with all his energy :-)
You've got that right, Lela. I'm a Baby Boomer fighting the aging process tooth and nail. :)
I am all for slowing down the aging process. Wonderful to know that Shaklee has such an incredible product available!
Post a Comment